Hi guys,
Can u all can identify what I'm going to share today? Any idea......Basically today I want to talk the theory that defines a term in academic discipline. Without a falsifiable operational definition, conception assume both knowledge and acceptance of the theories. It also can be able to analysis of asset of facts in their relation to one another about the belief, policy, procedure proposed as a basic of action.
Confuse rite guys. Yeah the first time I read the article I could not understand what the article said. When Dr.Ng explained the article, I can understand well. Firstly, Madam explain about the approaches. There are four ways of approaching curriculum theory and practice which are:
- Curriculum as a body of knowledge to be transmitted.
- Curriculum as an attempt to achieve certain ends in students – product.
- Curriculum as process.
- Curriculum as praxis.
In what follows we are going to look at four ways of approaching curriculum theory and practice:
1. Curriculum as a body of knowledge to be transmitted.
2. Curriculum as an attempt to achieve certain ends in students – product.
3. Curriculum as process.
4. Curriculum as praxis.
Then, we learn more deeply about the source of the curriculum which is has:
- Philosophy
- Change Theory
- Organizational Development Theory
- Group behavior
- Non-Mainstream
We can see how these concerns translate into a nicely-ordered procedure: one that is very similar to the technical or productive thinking set out below by Taba in 1962.
Through this topic, I can understand that has a various theory, the curriculum has a curriculum as a syllabus to transmitted, as process, as product and as praxis.
Step 1: Diagnosis of need
Step 2: Formulation of objectives
Step 3: Selection of content
Step 4: Organization of content
Step 5: Selection of learning experiences
Step 6: Organization of learning experiences
Step 7: Determination of what to evaluate and of the ways and means of doing it.
Through this topic, I can understand that has a various theory, the curriculum has a curriculum as a syllabus to transmitted, as process, as product and as praxis.
Thank You.

No comments:
Post a Comment