Hi friends,
Today I want to share my last class experiences that I have. I really going to miss Dr.Ng and her teaching. On that day, Dr.Ng has recapped the whole topic and chapters what we studied throughout the curriculum course. It's really a quick recap and I can understand very well. Suddenly, Insyira ask to Madam that she is not longer in this longer ? We are shocked and looking at her face. She said that yes and we feel so sad because we love Madam's teaching mythologies. Her teaching styles are different from other lecturer. and she looks like fear but she is not. She is really a helpful person.
Before she end the last class she advice us that if you don't know anything ask ....ask....ask and don't be shy because you all paying for your course. Do well in your next coming semesters and in your finals as well. In future be a successful and effective teacher. If you all have any doubts she said that can contact her.
I also use this oppournity to thanked Madam for guiding us to the right way throughout this course. Definitely, we all going to miss your teaching and I hope that one day we will meet and would like to tell to my friends that do well in your finals. Be careful when you read the question and do well in your exam guys.
We end our class by taking a groupfie......
Thank You to read all the reflection that I post.

No comments:
Post a Comment