Friday, 23 December 2016

REFLECTION 6- designing curriculum

REFLECTION 6
Hi guys....
Today I want to share my experiences on designing curriculum. It’s really hard to me when I started my assignment 2 because it is new for me and I realize that I should improve my vocabulary.
On week 7, our lecture explains more details about the requirement of the group assignment. Our lecture asked all of us to sit with own group to discuss about the task. Luckily, in our class have six students who 3 of them are major in English and 3 of us major in Mathematics , so we split into two groups by looking to our major subject.s
After that, we separate our parts into our group. The next class Dr.Ng helps us to check our assignment by giving comments. During week 9, our lecturer Dr.Ng teach the structure of the framework of how a curriculum should be designed. There are mainly few components need to have in a successful curriculum. Refer to the image above.
                   

These are the main terms or components need to have to design a curriculum. Dr.Ng also explains the components or terms and gives a guideline by giving a draft about the arrangement of the terms. These are the structure below above:
 Certificate in Mathematics
1)  Introduction
    1.1 Aim
    1.2 Goals
    1.3Purpose
2) Content
    2.1 Program structure
    2.2 Program details
    2.3 Teaching Approaches
3) Evaluation
4) Conclusion
5) References
 I really cannot forget the teaching approaches part because we have done that part about more than 5 times. Its looks easy but when we want to connect the school of thoughts and teaching pedagogies is hard. So I cannot forget that part but we never give up and think that we can do it, so we do it.
 I really want to thank Dr.Ng because she guide us more than a teacher guide. Thank You Madam.
 That's all from me , see u guys in my next reflection.
Thank You.
 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment