REFLECTION 4
Hi guys.....I am back. In my last post I talk about designing the curriculum help the learners to create the best learning environment while in this reflection I would like to share the parts of curriculum designed that discuss by Dr.Ng.
Therefore, there are mainly have three parts which are:
Parts 1 breaks into four categories which are objectives, content, learning experiences, and evaluation.
- Objectives- what should be done
- Content- topic or chapters
- Learning Experiences- how the contain will be taught
- Evaluation- check through exam
- Science -thinking process based on cognitive psychology
- Moral doctrin- guided by religious
- Knowledge -more specific
-structure
- Learners -all about students attitudes, interests and values.
- Scope- the duration depends on achieve goals
- Sequence- arrangements
- Continuity- require change to practice or verbal repetition of curriculum components
- Integration- how to put altogether
- Articulation-able to speak well or able to do something well
- Balance- acquire and use knowledge in ways that advance their personal, social and intellectual goals
Thank You.

No comments:
Post a Comment